Thursday, May 7, 2009

Time Traveling Can Be A Pain




Hi, it’s me. Make sure you delete my message after reading.


I came to talk to you about the latest restrictions of the chip. I want to make time travel possible for those that really need it. I found a hacked version of the chip and watch, which is created by a friend of mine, Bob Connery.


Bob has been a friend of mine since I was a kid and he can be trusted. He has joined my ranks of trying to get time traveling for all-but the two of us can do only so much. Hopefully with your help and Bob's knowledge we can really get something started. Bob was around when the secret of time travel was discovered in 1988. Since the age of 20 he has been on the board and knew all the findings about time travel that the organization was not sharing with the public. Even though the availability of time travel was not free to use until 2012, Bob can give us the chance to know the secrets that no one else knows.Even though he is around 44 years old he can still kick some #@*.


If someone is interested in this watch that Bob has created let me know through the Black Market route. Make sure you use the safe channels and don't get caught by the police. I hear that they are upping their strategies to capture us, the ones that do not want to be controlled by an organization. If possible use the purple portal which will launch you to the meeting hall and we can discuss the information there. If the Time Fighters see us we will have time to put on the watches and time travel to 1975 and it will take them some time to find us. For some reason they have difficulty attempting to locate us between 1969 and 1979.


I have to say that since Time Fighters has taken over, things have not been the same. But I guess things could always change and we have the power to do so. The regulation of all the portals and visas is enough to spin me in a chaotic range of frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment